May 27, 2009

Thanks, Calendar

 
I'm not sure if I should be confused or flattered that Google thinks I speak all the above languages, despite the fairly clear linguistic limitations set up in my user settings. (Update: the problem was quite temporary; not 30 seconds later, everything appears in order.)
In other news: I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time in the Real-Time lab hacking away at an ARM context switch. As a result, our kernel now has a successful kernel exit along with a valid kernel entry point in the jump table. Unfortunately, all hell (well, 16 registers of hell, at least, plus or minus a few mode-specific versions of said registers) breaks loose upon re-entry; we're hoping to resolve this by today so that we can cap off this part of the kernel spec and get on with real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment