May 16, 2009

Two Weeks And Still Alive

Okay. It's been a while since I last posted here. Some of you may know that I've applied more than a little masochism to my course selection this term - I'm taking Real-Time and Graphics, both of which are notorious for heavy project workloads. I've made it through the first Real-Time assignment shaken but still intact, and should be on track to get Graphics (Tetris + OpenGL == fun!) finished for Thursday. Point being: if you don't hear from me, I'm not dead; I'm just in the Real-Time lab cursing at model trains.


Aside from that:
  • I did make it out to see Star Trek, which was nothing special.
  • I'm almost finished reading through Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, which presents a bizarre mix of quasi-autobiographical rambling, philosophical criticism of romantic-classic duality, and wanderlust. I'll reserve full judgment until I've reached the end.
  • The "official" Campus Rec parkour group (as if anything about parkour could truly be official!) has started up for the term. First meet was, er, wet.
  • I've signed up for the Bike and Hike - I think I'll opt for the 25 km bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment